Where can I get a hearing aid?

Hearing aid(s) should be prescribed by an audiologist who is the health-care professional specialising in the diagnosis and (re)habilitation of hearing and vestibular disorders. Audiologists can be found working in public service centres (including Hospital Authority, Department of Health, Education Bureau and Voluntary Organisations) or private hearing aid centres.

For public service centres, please refer to:

For the list of audiologists working in private hearing aid centres, please refer to:

Private Audiologists List


Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.