- This event has passed.
Webinar: Doing Better: The Value of Outcome Measurement in the Treatment of Neurogenic Communication Disorders
November 29, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - December 29, 2022 @ 10:00 pm
Speaker: Professor Pam Enderby
- This session will review the need for, and value of, measuring the impact of speech and language therapy outcomes of patients with neurogenic communication disorders to review effectiveness and efficiency of services as well as whether we are meeting the needs of our patients.
- Whilst the primary focus of speech and language therapy may be on the speech and language disorder it will often be broader than this and influence general communication, social participation, and well-being of the individual and the carer.
- Key aspects of the evidence related to different treatment approaches will be outlined and consideration of the value of formal research studies complemented by real-world data will be discussed.
- Speech therapists, Speech therapy students
- Occupational Therapists and/or Physiotherapist
Date: 29 Nov 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 19:00 – 22:00 (HKT), UTC +8
Venue: Webinar via ZOOM
Registration Fee: HK$500
Enrollment Deadline: 22 Nov 2022
CPD: 3 points (core, cat1)