Hong Kong Society of Audiology (HKSA) is a voluntary organization founded in 1992 by a group of audiologists in Hong Kong. The Society has grown steadily over the years and at the end of 2005, it was incorporated in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance and renamed as Hong Kong Society of Audiology Limited. HKSA endeavors:
- to share among members the information and technology in Audiology and other related fields so as to update and promote the standard of audiological assessments and rehabilitation services in Hong Kong.
- to promote research in the area of Audiology and related fields with reference to local needs for study, diagnosis, alleviation and prevention of hearing impairment.
- to serve as a channel of communication among members and local and overseas professional bodies in matters related to Audiology, education, hearing and speech sciences.
- to serve as a consultative body for other professional organizations and community bodies on matters related to Audiology education, hearing and speech sciences.
- to serve as social group for members of the Society and to promote their welfare in works related to Audiology, education, hearing and speech sciences.
For more on Audiology or audiological services in Hong Kong, please visit the Public information page.
If you wish to become our member, you may find everything about our membership here.