If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to hear from you!
What if I am NOT an “Accredited Audiologist”?
You will NOT become an accredited audiologist and your name will NOT be listed on the public accessible List of Accredited Audiologists in DH / HKSA
one does NOT need to become an accredited audiologist to
practice audiology, which means…
- you can still claim yourself an audiologist without legal liability BUT you cannot claim yourself an Accredited Audiologist
- you can practice audiology just the way it is now you can still be a member of HKSA (Life or Associate)
I am a LIFE member now but I do not want to join the AR Scheme
- Your membership status and privilege will remain unchanged
- You can join individual CPD events (fees may apply)
- You can join the scheme anytime (by joining CPD program)