- Date: 22 October 2020 (Thursday)
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Venue: Unit 2101, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
A few things to note:
- Please sign up: Although AGM is exempted from the current COVID19 restrictions, as precautionary measures, we would like to ensure there is enough space to allow social distancing for our members at the AGM. Please help us make better preparation by letting us know whether you will attend in person here.
- Appoint a proxy: According to Article 48: “In any General Meeting, a Full Member or Life Member who failed to attend in person in two (2) consecutive Annual General Meetings immediately preceding such General Meeting shall not be entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and to vote on his/her behalf in such General Meeting.” The proxy form will be available for download to the members who are eligible to appoint proxies soon. All proxy forms must be returned on or before 20 October, 2020 (Tuesday) by post to our office.
- Live stream: We understand that many of you may want to join the AGM but find it difficult to attend the meeting in person due to the current pandemic. We will live stream the meeting through Zoom this year. Please note, however, according to our Articles of Association, members viewing the meeting through Zoom will NOT be counted as attendees. If you wish to view the meeting on Zoom, please register here.
- ExCo Election: In this AGM, we are also going to elect the members of the Executive Committee 2020-2022. If you are a Full Member or Life Member and interested in serving HKSA as an Executive Committee member in 2020-2022, please fill in the nomination form and send it back to our office before 8 October 2020. (Please also email a soft copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org .) The nomination form can be downloaded here.
- Reports: Auditor’s report can be downloaded here and the chairperson’s report can be downloaded here.