Where can I get an audiological assessment?

Audiological assessments are available at hospitals (public or private), private hearing aid companies and certain voluntary organisations. For public centres that provides audiological services, please refer to this list: https://www.audiology.org.hk/public_info/public-centers-providing-audiological-services/ ; If you wish to look for a private audiologist, you may refer to this list: https://www.audiology.org.hk/public_info/private-audiologists-list/

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.