Do I need a hearing aid?

If you have hearing loss and your hearing difficulty is affecting your daily communication, you may consider using hearing aid(s). Prior to that, it is recommended that you consult an ENT specialist to ensure that there are no medical complications associated with your hearing problems. Your audiological assessment should be conducted by an audiologist who can determine your degree and nature of hearing loss, and recommend choices of hearing aids and/or assistive listening devices to suit your listening needs.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.