- This event has passed.
WHO GLOBAL LAUNCH – HEARING screening: considerations for recommendations
September 15, 2021
WHO invites you to join the launch of the “HEARING screening: considerations for recommendations”. This handbook provides technical guidance required for establishing evidence-based programmes for hearing screening across the life course.
The purpose of the handbook is to provide guidance on how to undertake:
- Hearing screening in newborns and infants
- School-based ear and hearing screening
- Hearing screening in older people
- Introduction to the handbook
- Implementing hearing screening in newborns and infants
- Implementing school-based ear and hearing screening
- Implementing hearing screening in older people
- Discussion and experience sharing ( partners are invited to join the discussion and share their experience and insights)
Date and time : 15 September 2021, 0800 to 0930 CEST and 1700 to 1830 CEST(same session will be held twice to facilitate participation across all time zones)
CPD: 1.5 points/hr (Core, Cat1)